Ever been out all day and wished you could come home to an incredibly tasty dinner that was just magically ready as soon as you walked in the door?
That’s what a slow-cooker is for!
These ribs are decadently, fall-off-the-bone, delicious and they’re super easy to prepare.
- 2 racks of pork ribs
- 1 large onion
- 3 rashers of bacon
- 1 Tbsp Sea salt
- 1 Tbsp Garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp Paprika
- 1 Tbsp Dried basil
- 3 Tsp Cumin
- (play with whatever spices you like)
- 1. Cut up ribs into 3-4 rib pieces
- 2. Mix together all the spices and rub the ribs thoroughly with them. Save any leftover spice mix.
- 3. Cover the bottom of the slow cooker with the bacon rashers
- 4. Slice onion into rings and place on top of bacon
- 5. Place ribs on top of onions
- 6. Turn slow cooker onto Low and cook for 8 hours
- 7. It really is that easy