Paleo Raw Chocolate Macaroons
If you're ever craving something sweet and chocolatey, these are the perfect little treats. They're super easy to make and full of nutritious ingredients.
Write a review
- 2 cups desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup virgin cold-pressed coconut oil
- 1/4 cup raw honey (or maple syrup)
- 5 TBS raw cocoa powder
- 1 Tsp vanilla
- 1/4 Tsp sea salt
- 1. Place all the ingredients into a food processor (or use a stab blender) and combine till it all comes together. The more you blend it all up the finer the coconut texture and the "fudgier" they'll be.
- 2. Then either spoon into individual macaroons, or spread out onto tray in an even slab which you can then cut into squares later. Go for whatever size you like, but I'd recommend approx 1 TBS scoops.
- 3. Cool in the fridge/freezer until set (about 20 mins in the freezer should be plenty)
- 4. EAT. But try not to eat the whole lot in one sitting 🙂
Crossfit Brit http://www.crossfitbrit.com/