Want a super simple go-to chocolate chip cookie recipe that isn’t full of gluten and refined sugar? Well look no further. This is a super quick and easy recipe to throw together when you need something quick and sweet in a hurry.
The texture of these is pretty soft but they hold together well once cooled and they will melt deliciously in your mouth. They make the perfect tea-time treat.
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup coconut oil - melted
- 1/4 cup grade B maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 F
- 2. In a bowl, whisk together all the ingredients except the chocolate chips. The mixture will probably be a little runny but should firm up as the coconut flour absorbs the liquid
- 3. Add chocolate chips and incorporate till evenly distributed
- 4. Scoop 1 Tbsp mounds onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet and flatten to desired shape
- 5. Bake for 15 mins, remove from the oven and allow to firm up a little before eating