Ever tried Perfect Bars? They’re nutty, creamy, satiating bars of goodness, and contain very clean ingredients (which, of course, we love). Although I like being able to buy bars like this since it is so convenient, I also love to be able to make my own versions so that I can tweak them a little to fit my mood.
So I decided to try to create my own version and add a couple of different ingredients.
They turned out to be super easy and SUPER delicious! Try out this recipe and let me know what you think.
- 1. Melt coconut cream concentrate by sitting jar or package in hot water
- 2. In a medium sized bowl, mix together all the ingredients except the sesame seeds and sea salt
- 3. Once mixture is thoroughly mixed, place it in a 9x9inch square dish (or any dish with a flat bottom)
- 4. Sprinkle sesame seeds and salt over the top and place in the fridge to solidify
- 5. Cut into bars and enjoy!Note: These need to be kept cool or they'll become a gooey mess. Albeit a delicious gooey mess!
- These need to be kept cool or they'll become a gooey mess. Albeit a delicious gooey mess!